There are several ways to renew your FRLA Membership!
- Call our Membership team at 888-372-9119
- Fax your renewal invoice with payment information to 850-224-1590
- Mail your renewal invoice with payment to:
- ATT: Membership Renewal, FRLA, PO Box 1779, Tallahassee, FL 32302-1779
Questions about your renewal? Contact Ray Kimball, Director of Membership Services at 866-372-7233 ext. 241 or via email.
We appreciate your continued support of the hospitality industry in Florida and FRLA, and we recognize that today our members are faced with many important financial decisions. The FRLA is instrumental in leading the way for those of us in hospitality and we consider your membership vital for keeping our ear on the heartbeat of our important industry and an eye on protecting your bottom line.
Here are some of your premier benefits:
- Members save up to 50% off FRLA SafeStaff® food safety training, Regulatory Compliance Services, and certification products
- Heartland Payment Systems is a preeminent FRLA partner and provides the best possible pricing on card processing, payroll solutions, and marketing solutions
- Up to 20% discount on BMI Music licensing fees. Call 800.925.8451 for more information
- Special pricing for members through AmeriGas
- UnitedHealthcare® provides exclusive offers for FRLA/NRA Members including new discounts limited to FRLA/NRA members, lower-cost medical products, and new solutions for Hispanic/Latino owners.
Also, we invite you to join us at the next chapter meeting. We’d love to have you. Visit our Events to find a chapter meeting in your area. Download our mobile app to get the latest updates on events in your area!