Tallahassee, Florida is the site of the Red Hills Horse Trials, an annual United States Eventing Association Area III event. The prestigious event takes place in early March every year at Elinor Klapp-Phipps Park. Entries from across the United States and other countries compete in the Red Hills CIC (Concours International Combine) event with top-level, CIC***(3 star) competitors vying for inclusion in the US Equestrian Team which competes in international competitions.
– Conduct a nationally recognized Combined Training Event to:
– Increase awareness and educate the public to Eventing.
– Promote cooperation among horse enthusiasts.
– Educate the public and promote the concept of resource protection, land and greenspace preservation, and land management.
– Raise funds to benefit non profit organizations with compatible educational and environmental purposes.
Red Hills Horse Trials, Inc. is a 501c3 organization. The annual charity has contributed over $325,000 to the Tall Timber Research Foundation and Elinor Klapp-Phipps Park since its inception in 1998.
SPECTATOR TICKETS: March 9-11, 2018
Tickets available at the park. There is no charge for children 12 and under.
Single-Day Pass: $15
Two-Day Pass: $25
Three-Day Pass: $40
Learn more: Red Hills International Horse Trials