Welcome to the Forgotten Coast Chapter
The FRLA Forgotten Coast Chapter is currently being developed.
The FRLA’s mission is to ‘Protect, Educate and Promote’ Florida’s hospitality industry – which represents a $76.1 billion industry, 23% of Florida’s economy, $4.6 billion in sales tax revenue, and more than one million employees, making it Florida’s largest employer. It is Florida’s premier non-profit, hospitality industry trade association.
FRLA safeguards the needs of the hospitality industry, improves the business climate, promotes the highest levels of quality and safety for our patrons, provides legislative advocacy, and eases navigation of government regulation.
We represent and serve more than 10,000 independent and household name members, including theme parks. Our membership is a strong and dedicated group of restaurant, lodging and allied member partners working together to positively impact the hospitality and tourism industry in the Forgotten Coast and throughout the great state of Florida.
FRLA local chapters serve to unite our members. We come together for meetings, events, networking and to address local issues, form consensus, and support candidates favorable to Florida’s hospitality industry. By working together, our members have the ability to formulate a united message and ensure that those issues most critical to their businesses are given the attention they deserve.
Some of our benefits Include:
- National Partnerships. Automatic dual membership to National Restaurant Association (NRA) and the American Hotel & Lodging Association (AH&LA)
- Promotion. Opportunities to promote your business, meeting or local event
- Education / Communication. Access to a wide array of low-cost or no-cost resources
- Protection. Powerful governmental lobby and assistance with permitting, inspections & food and alcohol licenses
- Resources. Member-only discounts on a variety of hospitality industry vendor products and services
For more information and to get involved, please contact Northwest Florida Regional Director Ray Green at 850.545.5901.